This policy describes how we handle personal information within Creative Optimization. The policy will be revised depending on whether the processing of personal data changes.
Processing of personal data
Creative Optimization shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that the protection of privacy is strong within the company when engaging suppliers and contractors. Personal data means the name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, social security number and / or other information that can be derived from an individual living individual – even if the chain can be long.
The principles we work for are:
- The data must be processed in a legal, correct and transparent manner
- The data should only be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes
- Only data that is relevant and necessary for the purpose is collected
- The information must be accurate and up-to-date
- The information must only be stored for as long as is necessary for the purpose or as required by law, or other legitimate purpose
- The processing of the data may only be done if it can be ensured that the treatment is done in a safe manner
- Creative Optimization shall be responsible for and be able to account for compliance with the above points
Processing of personal data includes every measure of handling – for example, collecting, editing, archiving, transferring, storing.
Type of data
Information that you through using Creative Optimization’s website, software, web application or mobile application agrees that Creative Optimization collects and/or processes is listed below.
- Information about you as a customer as address information
- Your contact information in the form of email address and mobile phone number
- Information about companies such as name and organization number
- Information about how Creativeoptimization.se is used such as general statistics and anonymous user flow that can be followed and stored from Google Analytics
Purpose of processing data
Your personal data is processed according to current legislation. The purpose of the processing of your personal data is to fulfil our obligations under our customer agreements and our obligations according to law or what is otherwise required to achieve the purpose of your contact with Creative Optimization and then provided personal information. We will not collect more information than we need for the purpose. We save your information only as long as it is required to fulfil the above purposes or as long as we are required by law to do so. Then your personal data will be deleted.
How are your personal data stored and protected?
By using our services you agree that Creative Optimization may process and store your personal data and other information listed in the Type of information above.
Personal information provided to third parties
When your personal information is submitted to subcontractors who are acting on behalf of Creative Optimization, this is done in accordance with a special assistance agreement that ensures that the subcontractor does not handle your data for purposes other than those stated in the customer agreement and in this policy. We may also transfer your personal data or provide information to, for example, the police, the tax authorities or the supervisory authority if required by law or regulation.
As registered with Creative Optimization, you have the right to:
- Request information about the personal data records Creative Optimization has about you
- Request information on how Creative Optimization treats and protects your personal data and the purpose and legal basis of the collection
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data (unless there are statutory requirements for the storage of personal data, such as, for example, accounting rules, or other legitimate reason for storage)
- Submit complaints to the Data Inspectorate and request assistance with judicial review
For questions regarding, for example, processing your personal data, correction or complaints, you can turn to:
Postal address: Tornåkersvägen 26, 302 30 Halmstad, Sweden
Label the envelope with “GDPR case”
Creative Optimization with corporate identity number 556933-6596 is the personal data manager for your personal data. If you believe that we have processed your personal data incorrectly, you can also contact the Data Inspectorate (see their website).